One of the most powerful forms of communication online is video. More than 28% of all Google searches are on YouTube, making it the ideal platform to promote your law firm.
YouTube is the second largest search engine after its parent company Google. Because it is a search engine, your video content may suffer if you don’t optimize your videos and follow the rules. Showcasing your videos on YouTube is free, but you need to consider the following to ensure they are seen by more prospective clients.
What Factors Does YouTube Consider When Ranking Videos?
The first and most important factors are the video titles, tags, descriptions, and keywords. YouTube also looks at the explanations attached to a video.
Thereafter, the viewer ratings, comments, responses, and the number of times the video is viewed are also vital to its ranking success. The number of subscribers also plays a role, as does the number of times a video is shared or embedded.
Quality is vital to a video’s rankings and so is the date of the video’s upload. Finally, if a video is flagged for violations or reviews, it will affect its search ranking.
If you are producing high-quality relevant videos, then you don’t have much to worry about because they will inevitably reach all prospective clients.
How to Attract People to Your YouTube Videos?
Getting the right viewers to watch your videos requires more than just uploading them. Here is how to attract the viewers you want:
1. Know your target audience
Your audiences are the intended viewers of your videos. You need to create a profile of who your ideal clients are and why you want to attract them to your law firm. Determine the needs of your target audience and create videos that are helpful, compelling, and focused on what they are interested in. Don’t be tempted to go on and on about why your firm is great, you can throw that in at some point, but stay focused on your viewers’ needs.
2. Answer viewers questions
When a person types a question in YouTube’s search bar, you need to make sure your video offers the answer to it. Find out what your prospective clients are searching for and what their most common questions are.
3. Set yourself apart from your competitors
There are a lot of attorneys using YouTube to promote their firm, so make your videos stand out. Quality picture and sound make for a professional video that offers value, ensuring more people choose your video over one from a competitor company.
4. Build your brand
A YouTube Channel is a fantastic opportunity to build your brand and connect with potential clients. The performance of your videos will depend on how much they meet the needs of you’re the clients you want to attract.
Attracting Views and Subscribers on YouTube
Successful YouTube videos can help establish you as an authority in your field. They help to increase your reach by getting you more cases. The more people interact with you, the better your brand will fare online. When starting from zero, it can seem quite difficult to attract viewers and subscribers, but here are some tips:
- Optimize everything through the customization and optimization options offered by YouTube.
- On your side, make sure to give your video an optimized title and description that includes the relevant keywords.
- Create calls to action to encourage people to subscribe to your channel, visit your website, and call or visit your office.
- You must be active on YouTube by watching and commenting on other relevant videos. Staying connected helps you remain aware of all the new developments in the legal industry.
- Your videos need promotion. Once posted, share your videos on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, etc. Also, embed them into your website on relevant pages with the same type of legal content. You must create a video library on your website, making it easy for visitors to find advice on questions they have. Don’t forget to ask your social media followers to subscribe to your YouTube channel.
- Keep on creating new relevant material to post on your YouTube Channel.
- Quality remains your number one goal. A great video that answers your client’s questions is just as important as marketing.
YouTube videos are a great way to promote your law firm. It may take a bit of time to create a successful YouTube presence, but keep providing useful information and promoting it, and before you know you will start seeing results.